Friday, November 6, 2009

We Are The Champions!!!




It finally happened. It took awhile, and some money (Over 300 million dollars spent in salary during the off-season) but were finally champions. It was a great series by two great teams, but in the end the better team won. As you can tell from the hat I was wearing in that C@@l P!c I'm a Yankee fan. I lived right across the bridge (Nino Brown threw the the white guy from in the beginning of New Jack City) from Yankee stadium. I remember my father taking me to see my first Yankee game against the Chicago White Sox, the house that Ruth built. I saw something funny during one of the world series games. A fan was holding a sign that said "The House That Jeter Built". If you think about it, it's kind of true. With them having a new stadium this year and Jeter being with the team for the last 15 years bringing them 5 championships during his time there, shit why not? 27 MLB championships and counting. Oh somebody ask A-Rod how it feel to have that monkey off his back!

Shout out to the whole Yankee team from bringing a chip back to where it belongs, in New York! Special Shout out to Mo Rivera, Jeter, Andy and Posada for being there since our last championship and sticking together and bring one home already!


100

No comments: