Friday, November 6, 2009

Meeelllloooooo!!!!



Get ready people, get ready to see something special this NBA season. Carmelo Anthony has reinvented himself during the last 2 years. I know I'm gonna sound crazy to some but I would like to give some of this credit to him being around Kobe Bryant during the summer for the Olympics. After winning the gold many of the players talked about Melo being if not one of but the leader of that team. We all know that Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA right now and think some of that rubbed off on Melo during that time. Anybody who knows me knows that I can't give all that credit to just Kobe but also Michael Jordan for just talking to him and staying by his side through his ups and downs. But like many of the young community would say "At the end of the day"...( I really dont like to hear people use that over and over while talking, terrible!)...he got his act together, started to appreciate being a professional athlete and now he has the chance to become a great player starting with this season.

This post was really for to talk big shit about how good Melo is playing right now. I guess I would consider him my favorite player since Mike and the demise of A.I. Currently leading the NBA in scoring, included in a lot of MVP talks (all of this you can check on your local sports website). I know it's early but I just got a feeling about this year in the NBA. Something's gonna happen!


100

No comments: