Tuesday, July 7, 2009

*News*


Crazy how the Lakers end up with Ron Artest! Just made it that much tougher to beat them next year. It's cool, Denver got a nice draft pick in PG Ty Lawson from UNC. He'll do well with running the second unit. Cleveland went and got SHAQ! I still see them losing in the Eastern Conference Finals to the Celtics who just got 'Sheed from the Pistons. My man A.I. still can't get a job. San Antonio quietly traded for Richard Jefferson. Shh don't tell nobody! I don't understand Jamal Crawford to the Hawks. I guess Golden State getting Stephen Curry in the Draft changed that up. Plus they never wanted to keep Crawford in the first place.

The Kidd stayed in Dallas. I guess Kidd said "Man, I can't win no ring, but I'll keep winning these Gold medals and get big checks". Since that seems to be the only way he wins. Ariza who signed with the Rockets can't keep his people mouth shut. They leaked out info that LeBron plans to stay in Cleveland after 2010. At least that's what they heard. I think it's true, I don't see LeBron going anywhere. I think you got a better chance of seeing Wade in Knick uniform before you see a James on the back.

About that A.I. being unemployed. Yea It's true, but you may be able to find him in Memphis if that turns out to be the "ONLY" team interested in him. I think he should go to the Bobcats and reunite with Larry Brown.


100

No comments: